Tailhook Air Crew Wings SwissPL Watch with Customize Options
Your military career spans a lifetime of dedication and sacrifice, inherited from the men that came before, and passed on to those that follow. A proud tradition built on commitment and triumph, on honor and support. The Tailhook Association edition timepiece, produced by SwissPL watch company, is the perfect blend of style and function to encapsulate your heritage, and the milestones you endured along the way.
The silky smooth, surgical-grade, stainless steel Classic watch features the Tailhook Association logo, in your choice of single-color or full-color presentation, to compliment your Naval Wings Of Gold. Complete the design with your (name, rank, callsign) engraved on the caseback of the watch (the back-plate) at no additional charge. The metal bracelet is constructed of solid links and uses screws (not pins). The buckle features a safety clasp.
The movement powering your timepiece is a Swiss engine; your choice of the Quartz-analog, included in base price, or upgrade to the Automatic (self-winding) mechanical movement.
Military Tested / Swiss Components / American Craftsmanship.
The dial graphics fabrication is done in-house, using a traditional manual Swiss printing machine; producing one color at a time, to create the design. Your Tailhook edition watch is handcrafted and made-to-order; production time is about 4-6 weeks.
- Case Size: 42mm (45mm with crown)
- Case weighs: 178 grams
- Water depth rating: 300 meters (1000feet)
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Screw-in crown
- Screw down caseback
- Unidirectional bezel
- Bracelet with screws
SwissPL Customization Agreement; personalized watch, terms / conditions / polices.
By ordering a customized watch from SwissPL you acknowledge and agree to the following:
(1) standard production time takes, on average, between 4 to 6 weeks (barring acts of nature/complications); your order will be included in our next scheduled production run;
(2) the graphics shown herein are an estimate of the final product; small variations in color/detail/clarity can occur during printing/engraving due to the size of graphics being reproduced and the variance between computer monitor resolution/color (millions of pixels) and printed resolution;
(3) the caseback is engraved by special laser etching process, leaving gray contrast which fades some with wear. Though we attempt to best align the engraved design with the "true 12" position, alignment can be off-center by a few degrees due to the machined 3-point threading of the case/caseback;
(4) the watch is covered by a Swiss industry standard warranty, for a period of 12 months; this doesn't cover 'wear and tear', unauthorized servicing by 3rd parties or improper use. On final assembly we use a Swiss Vacuum Pressure tester to check the gaskets; therefore you agree that if the watch is opened by anyone other than us, the warranty is voided. Per our Swiss movement manufacturer, the automatic movement falls within a standard tolerance range with a timing accuracy variance up to +/- 25 seconds per day;
(5) all sales are final; this is a customized order built to your specifications and requests. By placing an order, production costs are immediately incurred through design and art-work preparation for the manufacturing process; therefore you completely agree that a refund (whether partial or full) will not be issued;
(6) once the order process has begun, we cannot accommodate any changes to the design. The mockup/description contained in the Production Authorization Form [PAF] will serve as the final version of the design and supersede any spoken/written (emailed/texted) changes not included in the PAF